Followers

Monday 27 December 2010

Good Morning Crafters

I hope you all had a fab Christmas & boxing day, got some lovely pressies and of course ate too much, its a Christmas tradition.
I got some great crafty pressies as well as some very unexpected non-crafty ones, 2 big packs of pro markers, a craftroom multi tool, some gorgeous card toppers, and a brill forever friends set including stamps, embossed cards, stickers pens, ink pads, ribbons, and some extra embossing boards, tools and tool storage wallet for the craftroom. My biggest surprise was from my darling hubby who brought me an ipod touch and docking station so i could listen to my music in my craft cupboard without having to have a pile of cd's hanging about in there, i seem to have been very spoilt.
Have you been online sale shopping yet? I have to admit i have, and am awaiting delivery of some gorgeous goodies from www.theglitterpot.co.uk and www.pinkgemdesigns.com and am off to have a lookie in hobbycraft soon as i still have some pennies to spend. I will post some piccys of my fab crafting chrimbo pressies when i get back.

Have a warm and cozy day, keep safe and happy crafting

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]