Followers

Friday 13 January 2012

Spring Beauty

Hello Bloggers
Its challenge time again at Stamping With The Dragon Challenge Blog and for my DT card I used the beautiful Spring Beauty digi image

I just love the simplicity of this image and I didn't want to over-do it colour wise so kept it very light and just used my pastel coloured pro markers. I cut the digi out using a scalloped circle nestie and inked the edges with a chalk ink pad so it had a softer look than using a normal ink pad. I made my own card base from white card, rounded the corners and punched little hearts from each corner. I decided to leave to card base plain white and to add some colour I cut some swirls and flourishes from assorted coloured pastel card using 3 different flourish dies, and tucked them behind the digi layer. The sentiment is a little stamp I have had for ages, sorry I cant remember what make it is and I stamped onto white card and then matted it onto a flower die cut which is pale yellow with white polka dots.

I hope you will come on over to the Stamping Dragon challenge blog and join us this week, I look forward to seeing your makes.

Happy Crafting
Kate xxx

I would like to enter this into these challenges:

11 comments:

  1. this is really lovely, so beautiful, super made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card kate.i love the fab image and your design is stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning Kate. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Kate. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one really beautiful card,bless you for playing at anything goes this week love Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card love that image thanks so much for joining us at deep ocean this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card... love the image and the background is perfect. Thanks so much
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card!!
    Thanks a lot for joining us at DOC.
    Hugs, Giò

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet, love the image, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]