Followers

Thursday 24 May 2012

I'm Back @ Just Inspirational Challenges :D

HI BLOGGERS

It's been a while hasn't it, and I'm sorry I've not managed to update my blog recently. I had an op a couple of weeks ago and haven't been able to craft or get much time on the lappy but finally today I felt ok enough to get my butt back into gear and do my DT card :)

This week it was my turn to chose the inspirational photo and I know there is a lot of patriotic colours around at the mo, which is brilliant, but I wanted to do something a little different so I chose this


I love it, still patriotic but different. I hope you like it.
Our wonderful sponsor this week is


and the are giving the winner this fantastic prize


So onto my make, I really enjoyed making it for one because I adore LOTV stamps and its been so long since I made anything with paper and pro markers I had a lovely time this afternoon.


Now arn't those girls just so cute :) and I wonder what they are gossipping about, maybe what they are going to wear for the jubilee celebration party. 
The stamp is coloured with pro markers and cut with a nestie, I used the same nestie to cut the checked paper behind. The sentiment I made myself using a little set of alpha stamps I picked up years ago in a £shop and the tea bag stamp was part of a set that was a freebie on a recent magazine. Pretty rustic striped backing paper and card candi were the only other things I used. Quite a simple card, not over the top with embellies but I think its OK.

I hope you will come along and join us this week with the challenge at
and also check out my fellow DT's makes too.

Happy Crafting
Kate 
xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Kate :-) I sent you a little pm on docrafts :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]