Followers

Thursday 28 June 2012

Anything Goes

Don't you just love 'Anything Goes' challenges :)

That's the challenge this week at


and our wonderful sponsors this week are


and




and here is what I made this week



I am just loving Saturated Canary images right now and this one is such fun. 
I coloured her with my trusty promarkers and matted her onto some bright orange textured paper from my scrap paper box. The 2 backing papers are from my stash, I think they were from a stack that was a freebie with a magazine but can't be sure. I added small pieces of blue grosgrain ribbon to look like banners and stuck 3 green and 3 orange dew drops to it. The cupcake is a wooden embellishment that I coloured with pearly pink paint and finally the letters are glittery foam alphas I picked up at a craft shop near me.
I hope you like my card this week, nip along to the challenge blog and see my fellow DT makes for more inspiration, cant wait to see what you all create for this weeks challenge.

Happy Crafting
Kate
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]