Followers

Thursday 12 July 2012

Ready, Steady, Recycle !!!

Nope Ive not lost my marbles, thats the theme for this weeks challenge at Charisma Cardz

RECYCLE

and we are sponsored this week by





three fantastic sponsors

Here's my card for you this week


I used the gorgeous Meljens digi 'Candy Land Dreams' coloured with pro markers and stickles for a bit of sparkle. The recycled parts of my card are the blue backing paper, its actually the inside of a large white envelope i received some mail in, and the pink heart button which was on a keyring my daughter gave me to see if i wanted to reuse anything.

I hope you like is, pop over to Charisa Cardz and take a peek at what my fellow DT have created this week, get your thinking caps on and join us in our Recycle challenge.

Happy Crafting
Kate 
xxx

1 comment:

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]