Followers

Monday 1 September 2014

Bling Baby Bling

Hi Bloggers
I'm a bit late with my post today but as its the 1st September that means its a new challenge at


and this months theme is .....
..... ALL ABOUT THE BLING

So this calls for your glitter, gems, stickles, sequins in fact anything that sparkles

I decided to give myself an extra challenge and try and go bling on a male card so I used
I coloured him with Pro Markers and added clear Wink of Stella to his eyes. All the papers came from my stash and the spotty paper is glittered. I added a sentiment I printed off and black gems to finish

I hope you will join in this months challenge and look forward to seeing all you projects

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

3 comments:

  1. Co cute - LOVE the polka dot paper; so bright and cheerful!

    Thanks for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful card and perfect for our sparkle and shine challenge at Lexi's Creations, thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]