Followers

Friday 21 August 2015

Sweet Wishes

Hi Bloggers

I'm sharing a 'Sweet' card today featuring the fabulous Tiddly Inks image 



Isn't she just so gorgeous
I coloured her with ProMarkers and added Glossy Accents to the lolli-pops. I decided to go with a citrus colour scheme which I don't use that often, but I had some fab ombre ribbon and a fluffy heart that matched the super glittery paper I had been holding onto for ages, so the citrus colour scheme just had to happen. I made the pins with tiny beads and added a couple of stripy enamel dots to finish the whole thing off

I hope you like my 'Sweet Wishes' and if you want to see more of Wryn and her friends like Ellie, Annie & Fairy Fae, then head over to Tiddly Inks where you will find them all

Happy Crafting
xxx
 photo mysiggybugs.png

6 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a stunning card! Cute image, great design and fabulous colour combo! Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning, i love the gorgeous wryn and your zesty colours are fabulous ;D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing card! Love everything about it! Good luck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with an Attitude!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, love the bright colors and sweet image. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your Top 5 win at Southern Girls x

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]