Followers

Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sweet Little Fairy

Hello Bloggers

It's time again for the new challenge at

Lemon Shortbread

and I used to super sweet

Curtsy Floral Fairy



Isn't she just so cute
I decided she would be perfect for my cousin's little girls birthday, Maysie loves pink & fairies
I coloured her with ProMarkers, colours listed below, and added glossy accents to the flower centres. I used a Dovecraft pink doily, Magnolia butterfly paper and lilac card embossed with a DoCrafts swirl embossing folder. The butterfly is from a Tonic punch, gems & the number 3 from my stash and I cut the 'today' using a Tattered Lace alphabet die set

I hope you like my make this time and come along and join our challenge

Happy Crafting
xxx

 photo 11997475_500528020124756_817168770_n.jpg

ProMarkers Used
skin - apricot, oatmeal, blush, sunkissed pink
hair - amethyst, wild orchid, orchid
flowers - maroon, fuchsia pink, pink carnation, blossom
dress - sky blue, arctic blue, powder blue, Sakura blue glitter, fuchsia pink, pink carnation, blossom
wings - sky blue, arctic blue, powder blue, Sakura blue glitter, maroon, fuchsia pink, pink carnation, blossom

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Colouring in Scrapland
Crafting from the Heart
Craft Your Passion
Stamps & Fun = Creativity
Crafting When We Can

3 comments:

  1. HI Kate what a pretty card and your design is wonderful.

    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable! I love the image ... especially the hair! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! The image and colors are so sweet. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

xx thank you for all your comments xx

 
[URL=http://s346.photobucket.com/user/skateds/media/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png.html][IMG]http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p429/skateds/D83D455045CAD933685876D59E5DD017.png[/IMG][/URL]